Monday, August 4, 2008

15? Yikes

Two weeks from tomorrow, I'm outta here.

It's getting scary-close now, like packing needs to begin to be arranged and camera batteries need to be purchased, etc. It's crazy thinking I know near-to-none Italian, I don't really know where I live, but I could care less. I'm going to Rome, and I'm going to have a blast, and that's not in question. Ever.

But it's August, and it's blowing on by. I went camping this weekend down by Three Fingered Jack and it was like I was soaking in the last bits of Oregon not just for the rest of 2008, but maybe for quite a considerable length of time. I don't think I'm coming back to Oregon next summer for anything more than a week or so, and then in school again, then moving elsewhere for law school that is not Oregon. Just interesting to think about.

But yup, 15 to go. Yikes. Keep on keepin' on.

No comments: